Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vintage Alert :: Bows & Bandits

My weekly update from the folks at  Lifelounge is like a triple fudge sundae, complete with heaps of ice cream, gooey caramel, swirls of whip cream and topped with a decadent cherry. The team indulges us with the good, the bad, and the beautiful in our favorite creative spaces from photography, to fashion, music, to video, it's everything you always knew you always wanted.

In this morning's email, I learned about the Austrian vintage brand, Bows & Bandits. After visiting their website here, I instantly began loading up a shopping bag. Then I realized, as I often do when visiting international sites, that 22 euro means a lot more to my credit card. My shopping bag got a bit smaller after numerous conversions. But trust me, the one-of-a-kind finds are worth the international rate.

Check out their Winter lookbook (as we eagerly await for Spring) :



Here is my darling Bows & Bandits outfit for Spring:
Bows & Bandits Spring
























1. Short Sleeve Knit Pullover- $33
2. Floral Skirt- $48
3. Green Brown Leather Mid-Heel Shoe- $44
4. Oversized Sunglasses- $33
5. Woven Straw Clutch- $26
6. Butterfly Brooch- $19

No comments:

Post a Comment