Sunday, November 14, 2010

Keep Me Warm by ZARA

Funny story. Last March, when I went here, I left my beautiful gray Peacoat somewhere between Boston and Mexico. No, I can't tell you how one loses a coat. No worries back then but now it's freezing and I need warm solutions! I stumbled upon ZARA's site and found an unbelievable stock of coats. Unfortunately, as one of my girls of girls informed me, they have no online shop (seriously zar zar?) so I'll be taking a trip to the City real soon to do the required purchasing.

Here's my Top 5:
 


 Check them out here! But remember, you'll need to head to your nearest Zara, which I'm assuming isn't very near unless you're very lucky, if you'd like to take it to the next level.

I'm bound to end up with #3 or #4, but let me tell you, I would kill to rock #5 with her fire engine red cigarette jeans.

Stay warm this week lovelies and enjoy your Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Love them! I think 1, 2, & 3 are my fave though. Zara is great- I stopped in yesterday. Lots of faux fur this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! 2 and 3 are my favorites.. a shopping trip may be necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Winter coats!! Warms my hear just looking at them!

    126King.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete