Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yo Baby, You Shadyy!

According to the Farmer's Almanac, we are gaining about 1-3 minutes of sunlight per day over the next month. I'm sure you've begun to notice it has started to stay lighter longer. As much as I hate post-Christmas winter, I love this aspect of the new year. The slowly stretching days give the anticipation for spring and that hopeful feeling that you no longer have to be in your pajamas by 6 p.m. just because it's dark out.  With more sunlight, comes the necessity for more sun coverage. Of course, sun protection should be a year-round habit, but I like to take this a step further and use the season's brighter days as an excuse to start browsing for new shades. Most designers start springing (hehe) new styles on us around this time of year in hopes that we prepare a little early for spring break or summer vacation, and I fall for it every time.

Here's my top five:










How are your shades looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment