Monday, January 11, 2010

Mood Motivator

One of my favorite lil blogs is the quirky, creative lil bee. Way back in 2009, she created a brilliant self-motivation program called The Five Things Project. It's pretty simple and basically allows you to create those New Year's resolutions all the time! Whenever you are feeling down, I find that making a list of personal goals can be so fulfilling.

Five Things I Want to Accomplish Each Day:

1. Run.

2. Take off my makeup before bed.

3. Find magic.

4. Read.

5. Write a letter to someone just to let them know I care.

Five Things I Want to Accomplish This Year:

1. Get a College degree.

2. Take a long-distance road trip.

3. Skydive.

4. Find a place to call home.

5. Go to Rothbury music festival


What's on your list?
If you create a list you want to share with others, you can send it to lil bee and she'll post it as a feature on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment