Monday, December 7, 2009

Glittering Gold & Blue

I think it's about that time to start thinking about those extra special holiday outfits. As a child, yes, Christmas was my favorite holiday for obvious reasons including the mountains of cookies, endless gift swapping, and of course, Rudolph. Surprisingly, the velvet hand-me-down jumper that my mom chose for my Christmas outfit was not. I learned to create my own fancy outfit at a very young age.

Now these outfits should not be limited to December 25th. We all know we have cookie swaps, cocktail parties with our girlfriends, Christmas dinner with our family or Hanukkah celebrations, and even New Years Eve to be thinking about. Despite what events we're penciling in, our party outfits for the next few weeks should add some sparkle to everyone's evening.
Glittering Gold & Blue

1. Gold Glitter Dress- $88 ardenb.com
2. White Tuxedo Blazer: Elizabeth James- $420 25park.com
3. Blue Satin Pump: Stuart Weitzman- $548 farfetch.com
4. Shimmer Clutch- $198 jcrew.com
5. Blue Chandelier Earrings- $40 fantasyjewelrybox.com
6. Paul Dorf Lipstick in Victorian- $22 yesstyle.com
7. Christian Dior perfume in Midnight Poison- $72 beauty.dior.com
8. Christmas Gift Boxes- $16 - zarahome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment