Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Church Street Chic


The Sartorialist is one of the first blogs I laid my web-searching eyes on and have yet to look away. The problem is that I am constantly falling in love with so many of these sidewalk looks but the beloved Scott Schuman, with the rest of his Sartorialist team, updates so frequently that I forget the outfits before I can put together a similiar one! So I have decided to capture some of my weekly favorites and style these looks to the best of my ability. Let me know what you think :)

Get the Church St. NYC look:
Church St. Chic
1. Striped Jersey Dress- $180 liberty.co.uk
2. Sequin Vest- $18 forever21.com
3. Leather Combat Boots- $678 brownsfashion.com
4. Clutch- $90 (on sale from $128) calvinklein.com
5. Roberto cavalli Gold Charm Bracelet- $270 net-a-porter.com
6. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Shades- $129 swell.com
7. Brown Skinny Belt- $172 chickdowntown.com
8. Loose Socks- $22 tabbisocks.com
9. Felt Butterfly String Lights- $25 lauraashley.com
10. iPhone 3Gs 32GB- $299 apple.com
11. Grande Holiday Blend- $2.49 a starbucks near you!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing blog, you will have to help me set one up although it won't be nearly as glamorous. I love the picture of Zooey Deschanel she's awesome. It's a great site; just remember that you are prettier than any girl on this page, in all aspects.

    love, Nicco

    ReplyDelete