Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Lovely List

I'm not very good at multi-tasking, but I promise I will eventually learn to balance my new job and my favorite job (this! this!). So sorry for my random disappearing act again, friends. But I have found some very lovely things while I abandoned you, and these precious little bits have been motivating me along the 5-day work week that is much more exhausting than I ever imagined (College, you should really warn your co-ops about this loathsome and undeniable truth).

1. First, day-dreamy Balloons from Javi Devitt on Vimeo.



2. This short story by Leanne Shapton

3. Ballerinas by Edgar Degas
4. Funky and Flirty Necklaces by SUNKEN TREASURE
5. The effortlessly cool and always stunning, Miss Zoe.

Also, I thought this was quite lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment