Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gift List

Despite the current (and much needed) thunderstorm hitting Litchfield County, it was a beautiful Holiday weekend filled with food, parades, and my first sunburn of the season (ow!). As I visited various friends and families at cookouts with famous pasta salads or a favorite bottle of wine, it suddenly hit me that I arrived without a gift for the host! Since I anticipate many more summer parties in the near future, I have been searching for little tokens of appreciation for those gracious hosts.

My favorite finds:


Elephants Stationary @ Paper Source (Personalized, $53 to $600)
Porcelain Dinnerware @Jonathan Adler $50 (4 piece set)
Moroccan Lantern @ Apartment48, $38
Tie Dye Throw @Aid to Artisans $80
Mykonos Tumbler and Pitcher @Jayson Home & Garden $35 (pitcher) $12 (tumbler)

No comments:

Post a Comment