Thursday, December 2, 2010

Greedy Gift Guide

I know it's the season of giving, and don't worry, I have a whole bunch of inspiration boards in store for your loved ones this year. But first, there's a few things I need to cross off my list.

This year, I would really like to sneak a peak at Rudolph.

And, I just must take a ride on the Polar Express.

I really need a pair of Christmas shoes. Red, of course.

Then I'll have to have red lips to match.

Glitter, yes? Yes.

I definitely want some of this. And if you happen to dream about it like me, visit mr. jonas peterson. Some of his photos will right out bring you to tears.

And I will need to capture all of my Holiday moments on a super special camera that I will take super special care of. Promise. I am a grown up now, after all. Right?

Photos found: we heart it; miss wallflower; mackin ink; alice in wardrobe wonderland; elizabeth anne designs; and detour through wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment