But let's be honest. At the end of the day, there's nothing quite like that amazing cleanser to wipe it all away. Keeping that much product in tact is exhausting! Amazingly enough, I've learned to minimize my life in the beauty department and leave the bright eyes, dark lips, or baby doll cheeks for special occasions.
1. Tarte- ReCreate Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15 in Ivory $37
2. NARS- Bronzing Powder in Laguna $32
3. Lancome- Hypnose Drama Full Body Mascara in Excessive Black $24.50
1. Sephora Collection- Eyeshadow in Must Have (matte black) for eyeliner $12
2. Sephora Collection- Blush Me! in Rose Rebelle $12
3. MAC- Lipstick in Snob $14.50
Philosophy! I swear you will love it. My college roomie introduced me to Hope in a Jar and I've been hooked ever since.
1. Purity Face Wash- 8 oz $20
2. Serum- $38.00
3. Moisturize- $28.00
4. Eye Cream- $48.00
Photos from A Painted Face.